Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Traveling Mini visits Twins Festival in Ohio

WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
edited 4:25AM in EggHead Forum
My brother and I went to the Twinsburg Ohio festival of twins.

GregDanny.jpg

The parade had a 50's theme.

twins.jpg

Next week i'm borrowing and XL from the local dealer to cook pulled pork. I'll keep you post, the dealer will be serving some of my pork next Saturday at his store.
·

Comments

• Bill SBill S Posts: 22
    Shoot me a pm if you need anything. I'm about 15 mins away from Twinsburg (in Richfield). I also have an xl. Which dealer are you working with? Maybe the one in Northfield?
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Danny must be fun having a double... :laugh: ..But I must say it'd scare the s... out of me seeing another Beli.
    ·
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    I'm using the XL from the Northfield Fireplace and Grills store. Jason Bosze is my contact there. They are great people.
    ·
  • Bill SBill S Posts: 22
    I like the guys at the Northfield dealer. I bought my XL there as well as a couple of nice gassers.
    ·