Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We're Home also:

Options
Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCF0036.JPG
<p /> Well folks we got home long after we thought after our stopover flight out of S.C yesterday. It was great, 3 hrs late, the outhouse on plane was closed due to the door handle was broke & they say if things are not 100% they are shut down. Great, should have told me this before we sat in the pub waiting to takeoff.LOL
Even that could not take away the fun Barb & i had at Eggtoberfest & the party at the hotel after that. For us to start thanking everyone i would need to type long into tonight. Larry ( YB ) & family, JSlots, Ray ( Drbbq ) Chris ( Nature Boy ) Kenny G, ( Rum & Jerk ) Mike, QBabe & Larry, Julie, the crew from BGE , Brenda Miller & her son David our fine Webmaster. My god even the husband & wife that gave me a bottle of his own bottled peppers ( which i just ate with dinner )that they brought with them. Also Neil, Todd, John --- i will stop here as you were all part of the day even if we did not get to talk to you, someone else did spend time with you & had just as much fun as we did.
Here is a picture from left to right. Larry ( QBabe's husband with his back to us ) QBabe with her warm laugh, me & Brenda Miller. I still have hand prints on my butt.LOL. As for the strange thing above us in the picture, well you tell me because i can't explain it???[p]Bring on Eggtoberfest 2004[p]Earl Whyte