Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

JSlot - come on with that Cobbler recipe

BobbyGBobbyG Posts: 67
edited 4:47AM in EggHead Forum
Jim,
Wow what a great time ! Glad I got to see you and meet many of the folks that I read about here on the site. I was hoping to get the Peach cobbler recipe. I searched through the links and not sure if I missed it. [p]I also wanted to know your approach (brine included) that you use for that wonderful turkey ! Mine are alway good, but I don't think they come out as good as yours.[p]By the way, I tried the BBQ Sauce last night on wings...Wow, thanks for holding some out for me.[p]looking forward to next year,
BobbyG

Comments

• JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Great meeting you, Bobby. I posted the cobbler recipe last night, so scroll down and you should run across it. I still need to verify the size on the can of peaches, but I'm pretty sure it was the 15.5 oz. size.[p]Here's a link to the brine recipe, too.[p]Jim

[ul][li]"It Came From the Brine" recipe link[/ul]