Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baa Baa Aspara Geese

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,806
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a little rack of lamb or two and some asparageese.

100_2339.jpg
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    Did the foil taste good?
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Looks good Richard...

You had me a little nervous to look at the pic. I thought it was going to be a goose with sunglasses on.... :)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    Richard,

Lamb looks good! BTW I liked your old salutation. Hate getting all philosophical. :ohmy:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    I'm sorry I thought you said two pair of geese(dinner looks great)
    almost-full-limits-of-white-geese.jpg

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,365
    As always you do great cooks. Looks great Richard!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,806
    The foil was great as trash food. Used it to keep the bones from becoming burnt and crispy. That way they are great handles for the meat.
    ·
    Thanks, Groucho has retired!
    ·
    Please refresh my memory. I change them from time to time.
    I am working on a Tandoori/Shawarma/Churrascarria item w/skewers for the Large BGE. Will keep you informed.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,365
    Oh my! Please keep me informed!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Hi Richard. The lamb looks marvelous. Wish I was there to sample it.

Faith
    Tampa
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    Exactly. Glad to see no sunglasses on the little sheepie.
    ·
  • Smokin' TSmokin' T Posts: 259
    As alway's your cook's look great. ;)

Tom
    Dunedin,Fl
    ·