Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Taco Soup Recipe

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Several people ask for the Taco Soup recipe that we served on Saturday at the EGGtoberfest. Hope everyone enjoys![p]Taco Soup[p]4 cans mexican style stewed tomatoes
1 can pinto beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch party dip
1 pkg. taco seasoning (I like Taco Bell)
1.5 to 2 pounds ground beef[p]Brown and drain meat. Add other ingredients and simmer 2 - 3 hours.[p]Add hot sauce and/or crushed tortilla chips if you like.[p]See---it is as simple as my husband said it was!

Comments

• LasVegasMac
    Options
    Ms. Diane,
    This sounded really good, so decided to try it tonight. When the Wife got home she said that sounded exactly like a recipe from Weight Watchers. Is that where you got it from?[p]BTW, they do have some great recipes![p]LVM

• My wife said she got the recipe out the food section of the local newspaper several years ago.We use it alot for camping, tailgating, and cookouts because it's simple to fix and most everyone likes it. Deveral folks asked Saturday if it came from Weight Watchers. Have FUN cooking, Poppasam