Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cow and corn pic

AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited 4:55AM in EggHead Forum
Nothing special about this except that it turned out GREAT!!! Tender and juicy strips and got the smoky flavor on the corn.... Yum.... :)

cow_and_corn.jpg

Comments

• jonnieAZjonnieAZ Posts: 66
    Either someone was short a corn or someone got extra steak!...does look good...nice job
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    No butter beans :( :laugh: Looks good Anna
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Yummy Anna... :P
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    NICE ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Nice job Anna! Great to see you posting a pic! ;) Corn grilled direct like that is one of my faves! ;) Great job, and Happy Eggin'! :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Looks yummy Anna! Great simple cook.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,734
    Anna,

Great job, what are you doing in Atlanta?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    GO GIRL!!! ;)
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Thanks much!!! The egg did it all...

Not sure.... I may join Hoss in doing peas/butterbeans and cornbread.... Maybe beef/bean burritos... Haven't decided yet.... :)
  • That looks great and I am sorry I missed dinner. I had to settle for some Tacos tonight, it was pretty ugly out earlier. :)
  • Hoss has got a stash of peas now. :laugh:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,734
    Anna,

Don't want to influence your decision but honestly, Hoss is a girly man.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Ok, well if he is a girly man, I may have to step up and cook the peas/butterbeans and cornbread... Gotta represent the South ya know.... If I have leftovers, they will be even better at the after party.... :)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Great job, Anna ! :woohoo: :woohoo:

If the wind was from the South, I could probably have smelled that steak cooking !! :ohmy:
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Great looking cook Anna,everything looks tasty!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Nice. How come I wasnt invited? I would have eaten the extra piece of cow.

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
    :P
    Oh I'll have peas and cornbread,but it will be at the afterparty!My secretary did not sign me up to cook!When I wanted to change it, my loveley wife reminded me we are moving the week before the fest,so I'm savin the GOOD STUFF for the AFTERPARTY!!!But I will volunteer to be a helper to anyone who needs it and will bring whatever they need Shoot me an E-mail!!! :P :P B)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Hard to beat that combo! Nice looking cook Anna.