Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

my table

SteveinTNSteveinTN Posts: 229
edited 7:56PM in EGG Table Forum
0e90d49d.jpg

close up
1c219de6.jpg

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Great looking setup.

What is the shelf material under the egg?
  • SteveinTNSteveinTN Posts: 229
    the table is built with more 4x4pt than i should admit. under the egg i have a paiver. around the paiver i have man made decking .
    If you have any of the bge "feet" it is a good idea to place under the egg for a better air flow to keep what ever is under the paver from getting scorched. I think it was flapoolman that when he removed the paver the wood under was very badly scorched.
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    I'd recommend getting some egg feet for the egg too. You must really appreciate the extra space you now have and 110 volts for the gadgets makes cookin' on the egg even more fun. Nice set up!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Nice set up and use of space. I would cook there very happily :)
    Steve: I hope you see Flapoolmans post about the no feet setup and the possible outcome of not having an air gap under an egg.
    Hope this helps.