Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Did You Ever Think You Would

Options
2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    yea i have two a large and small combo and i plan on getting another large at eggtoberfest and maybe a mini down the road!!

but i am like you i often wondered and later dreamed of owning more than one egg.. pretty funny looking back B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Thanks,
    The small nest would probably be an even snugger fit as I'm using a medium nest (assuming they're different).
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i don't own a mini
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Have fun at the fest you will have a blast. I got my stainless steel table at Sam's Club. It was only 119.00, you can't build a table that cheap.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Max I am still on the floor when the wife said get the mini. I guess you realy have to have the love for cooking and food to do what we all do.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    DrZaius,

Think I'm done at eight, although I hear they are bringing out a new version of the XL :blink:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Just your basic Large/small combo so far. Although I feel a mmmmmmini comin on. I just need to knock a hand full of my buddies off the fence and get one. Then my dealer will hook me up nicely on the little guy.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Funny you should ask that question. I bought my first egg 13 years ago. I bought 4 more in the last 4 months. At this rate, I am going to be the largest Used Egg dealer in the USA...lol....NOT! We have 3 larges and two Mediums. Yes I am looking for another large. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    My first was a medium. Never even crossed my mind that I would get more. Then, I was cooking for me and my teen son. Last year at the Denverfest I got a demo large. Just cooking for me and friends. This year I picking up a mini. Just cause I need it..don't ya know :) That's all, I swear!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Aunt Crazy
    Aunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Options
    I have one and want 3. My problem is that I want one fo those 3 for the beach. I am so afraid that a neighbor with keys to our place will think it is free usage. She even wants in on the cost--I would just die if I found briquets and lighter fluid :blink: :ohmy: :angry:
  • fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Have to admit that I am an impulse buyer. I purchased my first large based on what a friend told me about the Egg. Never saw one, never tasted food off of one. In fact, (without performing due diligence) I purchased it on-line the day he told me about the Egg.

After using it a few times, and joining this forum, it wasn't long before I realized that a second Egg was in order.

Purchased my second one (a demo) from the '07 Octoberfest.

It's only the wife and me, but I possibly see a small in my future.