Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WHY another month until Hatch Season?

Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
edited 4:41PM in EggHead Forum
I am really craving some of this:

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,238
    I agree. just had a friend who was in Houston this past week at the country market and brought me back some ground green chili powder. $15.99/lb. Love it for green chili pork, but the fresh are the best. Grew up in Albuquerque in the '50's and we wouild pick bushels of fresh green. OOH to return to the past, but memories will last forever.
  • Never had it growing up in Ga. but it sounds and looks great.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644
    Next stop Central Market, when you say?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I just left Safeway here in AZ and picked up a few pounds at $0.50 per pound to char tomorrow night. they look great. Sorry no pics.
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Is this the Hatch to which you refer?
    DSC_5589.jpg
    DSC_5612.jpg
    DSC_5592.jpg
    DSC_5618.jpg
    DSC_5631.jpg

The gathering place of the ultimate Chiliheads
  • rho1640rho1640 Posts: 118
    OMG where is that and when is that - heaven!
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Oh yeah!!!
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    The roasters will be at Central Market in Plano the 21-22 and 28-29 of this month. I don't know about the other Central Markets. I buy these peppers by the case. Best in the world.
  • rho1640rho1640 Posts: 118
    Somehow I don't think I can drive 1,700 miles in time :) Shoot I would really love being there