Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Naked sirloin for one

James MBJames MB Posts: 356
edited 10:49PM in EggHead Forum
Butcher was open on the way home tonight.
Inch and a quarter thick (didn't have enough cash for any thicker). Very nice with a few green beans and a glass of Rioja.
P1010463.jpg
(on edit) Almost forgot to take a pic, hence half eaten!

Comments

• Ex-GasmanEx-Gasman Posts: 287
    Nice.... I think I saw it mooove !!!!
  • llrickmanllrickman Posts: 582
    Ohhhhh thats perfect . My ribeye looked about like that last night
    One LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Nice looking cook there James.

Kent
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    James,, they have beef over there :ohmy: :lol: Just messing with ya. Meant to tell you I still have a shirt here for you that I haven't mailed yet but I will get it out along with another after the mini fest. Also let me know if you need anything from Atlanta.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    B)
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 356
    Poolman, that's very good of you - hope the minifest goes well. Hope you got the book - can't remember when I finally got around to sending it.
    Regarding the beef I think we only have toy cows by your standards but I happen to live in a great area for food. Mind you when I asked one butcher for a brisket it was by the yard.
    Brisket.jpg
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats my kind of butcher ;)