Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

***NEW***Cabernet Wood Chips

BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
edited 2:03PM in EggHead Forum
From the upland event Headquarters I purchased some of these Cabernet wood chips, and lemme tell ya, it was Gooooood and Tasty, very noticeable flavoring especially on our pizza and Ribeyes...
Link is below...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1105787442208&oid=107124442334

Boomer...

Comments

• BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    Wonderin If anyone seen the video?

Boomer...
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 63
    I watched it. I wondered how anyone could possibly cook anything in that stuff without turning instantly cancerous (presuming your tastebuds would permit you actually choke down the smoke-laden food.)
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    I thought,,,, The smoke was for flavor :)

Boomer...
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 63
    Definitely - smoke is for flavor, but a little goes a long way. Its the difference between the subtlety of a good Speyside single malt and the in-your-face peat flavor of a solid Isley. Both are really great but few rarely try more than a wee dram of the Isley.