Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

***NEW***Cabernet Wood Chips

BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
edited 11:27PM in EggHead Forum
From the upland event Headquarters I purchased some of these Cabernet wood chips, and lemme tell ya, it was Gooooood and Tasty, very noticeable flavoring especially on our pizza and Ribeyes...
Link is below...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1105787442208&oid=107124442334

Boomer...
·

Comments

• BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    Wonderin If anyone seen the video?

Boomer...
    ·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 63
    I watched it. I wondered how anyone could possibly cook anything in that stuff without turning instantly cancerous (presuming your tastebuds would permit you actually choke down the smoke-laden food.)
    ·
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    I thought,,,, The smoke was for flavor :)

Boomer...
    ·
  • HaggisHaggis Posts: 63
    Definitely - smoke is for flavor, but a little goes a long way. Its the difference between the subtlety of a good Speyside single malt and the in-your-face peat flavor of a solid Isley. Both are really great but few rarely try more than a wee dram of the Isley.
    ·