Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Looking for a nice looking Grill cover

Big PapaBig Papa Posts: 220
edited 11:02AM in EggHead Forum
I am not a big fan of the large green covers for the large table.

Does anyone know if there is anything else out there that would work?

My table is 57"x27"

Also, whats the benefits of ventalated or not?

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,159
    I've heard nothing but good things about this custom cover builder that makes a product that lasts.
    http://www.mels-bbq-covers.com/

iffin you want a quick down and dirty solution you might check out a supplier of covers for large road-worthy motorcyles.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time!

• PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    I just bought a 70" at WalMart for $24 bucks. Not green, but tan.
  • As far as the ventilated covers, We are much more humid down here than you are. They cut down on a lot of the condensation. A friend that has the un vented cover said that if he goes more than a week or so he has to throw out the lump because it gets damp. I have the vented cover on my Lg and have no problems. I am sure there are some good canvas makers in your area. My next table cover will be a custom one. :)