Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING to ctredwell

Options
queensgrt
queensgrt Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
In you recent post "NY strip & salmon tonite" you mentioned that the circular raised grid was a Weber produce purchased through Ace Hdwr; I've searched the Weber site and contacted my local Ace store, but did not see anything like this. I'm very interested in purchasing one. Would you remember the correct name or possible have a part number? Perhaps it's been discontinued, but I hope not. Thanks for any help.

PS I'm a newbie and did my first cook last night: beer can chicken; it was awesome!!! Also, I hope the "ping" in the subject line is OK; I figured it was to set messages apart when you wanted to holler at someone in particular.

Thanks again

Comments

• c tredwell
    c tredwell Posts: 575
    Options
    Queensgrt-
    That came from the ace hardware about 12 years ago when I bought my Simpson's 10th anniversary Weber grill! :P Could easily be discontinued, but I will look next time I go. Check Home Depot or Lowes as the both sell Weber accesories... If find one down here (Ga) i'll get it and get in touch with you about shipping it! ;) Good luck, let me know how search goes!

chris
    go dawgs