Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HELP i need a meal!!!!!!!!!

Options
under aged rib smoking
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HELP!!! I want to make my parents a nice dinner. Using pineapple, thats going to be a main thing in it, and some meat I'm not to picky about that-shrimp, stir fried chicken, beef, ect. But it MUST look great( like when you go to a sushi bar. Sushi is a very good looking food...) Plus the taste should be different not to far out but you know what I mean. Any recipe or link to sites would be very usefull i have 2 weeks to plan it all out! [Time is not a factor]

I have it all planned out too. It's going to be a big surprise! I think that I'm going to need to get some help from my brother and friends too hmmmm...

Ya not all of this meal has to be cooked in the BGE. But it must serve 4-6 people.

(You might see this posted more than once because in doing this first post at 11:51 PM!)

Thanx for all of the help

-under aged rib smoking!

Comments

• zipur74
    zipur74 Posts: 48
    Options
    check the cookbook section. Good looking food us subjective and really has nothing to do with taste. bottom line is that only you can determine what is simple to cook. Best bet is to go with a chicken variation. fresh corn and baked taters.