Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest question

MeatMeat Posts: 233
edited 1:59AM in EggHead Forum
Have a question about the fest at the Mothership. How "convenient" is it having to use the shuttle to get in and out? We are going regardless of the answer, just curious. Our Eggfest experience is limited to the last two at Waldorf and it's a breeze there. Park close and walk in. I know all the good will outweigh the "bad". Thanks, FG.

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,785
    You are going to HAVE to use the shuttle. It is very convenient!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    What CRIM said! ;)
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Hoss!!! How much have you had to drink today/tonight????
    A LOT!!! :whistle: :evil:
    :P
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    You gonna do some peas or butterbeans in atlanta? might not be a bad idea to introduce folks to some good home cooking... Just an idea... :)
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I can not freakin wait!!!
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Contrary to what Crimsongator has poasted - the past two years I have parked and walked from the Northside parking deck. It is maybe 1/4 mile or so. I drop off my cooking gear at BGE, then park and walk back.

You can walk if you want to. There is no parking closer than the northside area that you can use without risk of being towed.

The shuttles are extremely convenient, they run non-stop all day between the BGE building, the parking lot, and the main host hotel.
    I'm thinkin peas and cornbread! ;)