Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Southern California EGGfest

So Cal EGGheadSo Cal EGGhead Posts: 110
edited 4:11PM in EggHead Forum
We are hosting the first annual Southern California EGGfest. I want it to be successful and have never gone to one. Any recomendations out there?

I am planning for live music, 24 demo eggs, Dr. BBQ, cooking classes and EGG demos. Let me know if there is anything else you'd suggest.
·

Comments

• Where and when is your fest going to be held?
    ·
  • About a 6 hour drive from Sun Devil Stadium. We are a small business in Upland, CA. Just wingin' it here, so if you have been to one and have suggestions, please let me know. September 19, 2009 9am-3pm. Cable Airport. You can check our website for further information.

By the way...How the heck have I not been on this site yet?
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I know you mean well and there is nothing more that I would like to do but go but unfortunately Rosh Sha Shanah starts that day. So I won't be able to attend.

Oh well.......

Next year I guess.

Gary
    Canoga Park, Ca.
    ·
  • BEER
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    I would love to cook at the eggfest,1st time cookin at a fest-2 + years on the eggs.How about a meet-n-greet on friday and are there hotel rooms nearby for out of towners?

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • OUCH! Sorry about that man, and I appreciate the inquiry. Next year I will take that into account and plan a bit better.
    ·
  • Dale Brothers Brewery will be there. It is a local brewery with some pretty darn good beer.

BEER - check :woohoo:
    ·
  • Sorry about the late response. Meet and greet is in the process and the hotel situation is almost solidified. DoubleTree Claremont is giving EGGfest attendees and cooks $99 rooms for Friday and Saturday night. We are looking for cheaper rooms right now if necessary, although this hotel is just 1 mile from EGGfest location.
    ·