Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Oklahoma Egger

Options
Eggcentric
Eggcentric Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy Folks! [p]Got my first Egg day before yesterday. Already done some pork chop "ribeyes". Juiciest I have ever had. Any Eggers in Edmond, Oklahoma???? [p]Eggcentric

Comments

• Parrothead
    Options
    Eggcentric,[p]not in edmond, but just up I-44 in miami, ok!! nice to hear from a fellow okie.[p]PH
    Wobbly Pops to ya, Chris
  • Eggcentric
    Options
    Parrothead,
    yeah, mighty familiar with that neck o the woods, spent some time in nw ark, and old job boss was H.Q.'d in Jay. My old job was over in Stilwell. Hey, having fun with the egg, sure lot more to come. Any bbq contests we can go to locally??? I'm new to OK.[p]James Daniel
    Edmond

• Eggcentric,[p]first, let me welcome you to the great state of OK! my wife and i have been here for almost 8 years now. we love it here. being from the atlanta area, it is hard to imagine a nicer place, but oklahoma is a close second! to answer your question regarding contests, i don't know of any. the chamber of commerce just held their annual chili cookoff here about three weeks ago. as of this year they did away with the bbq division. so, to me it just lost all of its luster. [p]if you hear of any please drop me a line!![p]cheers![p]chris