Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Frozen does Berns Steakhouse; Tampa

Frozen ChosenFrozen Chosen Posts: 131
edited 9:28PM in EggHead Forum
I accompanied my wife on a business trip to Tampa this week; a kept man. Golfed like crazy, and went to the famed Berns Steakhouse. Very nice people and an atmosphere I would describe as Caesar's Palace meets cathouse. The 14 oz ribeye dinners had me wishing I had 2 things; steaks cooked on the Egg, and my $230 back. The meat here is aged to perfection, but they would put out a much improved product if the chefs had a bank of BGE's in the kitchen. The desert rooms upstairs of the main floor (still sounds like I'm describing a cathouse) hooked me into a re-visit next time around.
·

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Frozen Chosen,[p]We had the opportunity to visit Berns this past February and I agree with you. We will return for the deserts.[p]It is nice to learn that you can cook a meal as well (or better) than what can be had for a much higher price.[p]Spin
    ·