Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Welcome new Egghead Singram

Options
Mr. Hyde
Mr. Hyde Posts: 99
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Please join me in welcoming my friend (and my boss) Steve Ingram. After hearing me rant and rave about the green way for a couple of years now, he bought an egg to shut me up. He has ordered one of the demo eggs from Eggtoberfest, which we will bring home. [p]He will soon be one of us... now where did I put that purple Kool Aid? [p]Damn, I can't post from work anymore...OTOH, I am guessing he is going to give my that time off for Eggtoberfest this year.

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Mr. Hyde,
    Please allow me to welcome Steve to our family. Post often and ask any questions when needed. You can't find a better group of people anywhere else.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob

• maddaug
    Options
    Mr. Hyde,
    Welcome to Steve. You will find a ton of info on this site but better yet you have a friend you can lean on too. We look forward to the cold weather (not really) just to be able to grill all day. We are in the beginnning stages of a kitchen remodel. Not to worry, food will still be served "egg style"

• singram
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.[p]Now... what to cook first? I've got 4 weeks and a couple of days to plan my menu :).... T-Rex steak.... Ribs... Wings... Butt... ABT's... Spatch cocked chicken... Beer butt chicken... pork tenderloin.... beef brisket...[p]Then when I decide what to cook I have to decide what rubs and/or sauces... then what temp... how long...[p]What have I got myself into...[p]I'd better plan a week of vacation to prepare, then a week to cook. :0[p]
  • singram
    Options
    Oh yeah... then what accessories to buy first.... therma pen... plate setter.... second grid.... remote thermometer... pizza stone..... guru.... wings..... [p]ohhhhh.... where will it all end :-0
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Mr. Hyde,[p]Welcome, Steve. With Mr. Hyde and "his connection" you're hooked in to a great source of advice and recipes.[p]Ken