Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Shrimp-1st cook/Moved to regular forum

Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited 9:16PM in Off Topic

Comments

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    That's a great job Clark, I have no idea how you did it. My hats off to you for the amount of effort that must have taken.

Gator
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Food is not Off Topic.

Looks really good though...
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    CRAP! Didn't realize I was in the Off-Topic forum when I clicked on "Post new topic".
    I will re-post on the main forum.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Thanks, Gator. I can do more with the left hand than my right, but I am strongly right-handed! It helps to have projects/goals that keep me working my arms. I occasionally make movements that suddenly shoot pains into my arm and remind me not to do that. :(
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    You might get a better response. You know since only 5 people post over here..
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,398
    So nice that you are leading us through this most trying time...
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    hahaha

two points!
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,398
    It's all in fun! 8 - )
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    well then that stinks. i was hoping you were being a +%$! like me.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante