Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

weigh in for the 13th

crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited 12:35AM in Weight Loss Forum
Got it back to 204, not bad considering the two nights of chinese.... :blush:

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,990
    193 this morning, ate nothing tuesday, ate nothing wednesday, ate 1 slice of american cheese thursday, ate 20 wasabi almonds and 6 green olives friday, ate some deli meat, a chicken breast, two racks of riblets, and a cheese burger over the weekend. tipped back 122 beers. i guess thats what it takes. :laugh: down 4 anyways.these last 20 or so are going to come hard
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,675
    Visited out-of-town family this weekend, fabulous restaurants, and lost all self-control. And I even took my leftovers home in a box. 195, feels like 200..

Judy in San Diego
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Battery out on the scale. Will get a new battery tomorrow and post weight.

REALLY !!!

Been on the road for a few weeks without forum access.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095

Did you know there is another "Midnight Smoker" on the forum? From Charleston.
    his profile says he has been on since 2008.

He has posted in the "Re;Re" thread today.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,990
    its strange, two different profiles, one with pics, click most recent posts in either profile and both come up together, hows that possible
  • Yeah, I saw that yesterday too. Joined up a few months before me so I guess it's time to pick a new handle.