Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MWSS-274 Camp LeJeune.

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I need bodies. Anyone close to or willing to travel to Camp Lejeune this coming Thursday and/or Friday I can use your help..

I am going to be feeding 470 ppl (marines and their families) . I need to cook about 22 (8 pound) pork butts. I could possibly cook all of these myself but I prefer not too. I could use a cooker(s) capable of doing half.

I need people to help serve on Friday at 11:30 AM.. Please email if you can help in any capacity.

You will not regret coming to one of these events. As tired as I get the appreciation shown by our military personal for what we do is beyond description.

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Sorry I can't be there, Pete. But i hope you guys have great weather and things go off without a hitch. :)

This is a great thing that you do ! :woohoo:
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    I wish I was able to lend a hand Celtic Wolf unfortunately I am physically and financially challenged. I greatly admire your efforts and wish Fort Myers wasn't so far. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you at a fest someday, I have long admired the great amount of heart and knowledge you lend to this forum.

Have a great day,

Gator