Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Guess who is on CNN\'s front page?

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 12:36AM in EggHead Forum
Congrats! So great to cook alongside these fine folks.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/07/09/eggheads.irpt/index.html

Comments

• DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    A giant step for The Big Green Egg.Very cool!!
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Ditto that! a friend of mine from PA asked me if I knew these "crazy people" who make grilling a way of life... I proudly said "yes I do, they are my friends and am proud to say I had the opportunity to cook alonside them in Austin"

Congrats Leroy and Judy!
    Cinthia says hi!

Cheers!
  • EggscriberEggscriber Posts: 276
    Guess what! Our obsession is newsworthy!! :lol:
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    will be filled with wannbees and there won't be enough room to swing a chicken. ;)
  • GaryBusheyGaryBushey Posts: 63
    Hey! I resemble that remark! Just got my first Egg Friday but have been a long time fan (Big Green Egg is a sponsor of a radio show I used to work with in Atlanta) and now I get the pleasure of honing my Egg skills.

Heck, even mistakes on the Egg are tasty :laugh:
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Weber who?? It shows that a good product will get its due sooner or later.GO EGG.

GOOD EATS AND GOD FRIENDS

DALE