Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good Morning....

AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited 6:47AM in EggHead Forum
Good grief... Insomnia sucks... :)

Comments

• Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Anna Sleep Apnea is even worst.
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Can't imagine... But I think I will crash here shortly... I can only hope...

I hope you have a great day Mr Poot... :)
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    I've been having a bit of it myself lately albeit I was able to sleep in to 5:30 today :(

Good luck!
    Still no luck... but it is coming... I just know it...
    :)

Have a great day... :)
    Well, I guess there are worse things... Got a lot done on the back porch this morning... Hee hee... :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Morning Anna, and sorry for your troubles. Must be aweful. Good note, It's FRIDAY!!!!
    Happy day anyways!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Hey Molly!!! It is all good... Got lots done...

You have a Great day also!!! :)
  • Hi Anna, I can't believe you never went to bed!!
    I got woken up by the painters at 7 - one was on the balcony of my bedroom and he was serenading me!!! in spanish!

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
    Hey Faith... It wasn't by choice, I can assure you... Today should be interesting... :)