Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Baby back ribs

Options
legal egg
legal egg Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm one month in on my large BGE and love it more than I ever expected. I look forward to coming home every night hoping I can cook on it. I've done chicken, salmon, pork tenderloin and more. Over the holiday weekend, I finally got my place setter and smoked some baby back ribs using Dr. BBQ's recipe. They turned out great. I took them to several 4th of July parties and the compliments (along with the beer) were flowing.

Comments

• gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    "...and love it more than I ever expected."

Yes, I suspect that's true for most of us. The compliments are certainly the best part. Just a few days ago, I brought some cold leftover ribs in to work for lunch. They were not the best ribs I've done, just O.K. dry style. A fellow I work with, who is something of a cook himself, perked up at the scent of smoke. Being from North Carolina, BBQ means pulled pork, and ribs are something of a novelty for him. I sliced him off a bone, and was delighted to hear him say "This is way better that J.'s ribs from his offset. Very tender for cold and a day old." :)