Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Holiday! Go Tribe!

RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited 11:23PM in EggHead Forum
Well, it is here … Opening Day in Cleveland. Go Tribe![p]At approximately 4PM yesterday, my double butts reached the magic number of 200. I had to run home at lunch and reload the lump. After 24 hours, I guess that I cannot complain.[p]As I was pulling the pork, my wife and I were eating it quickly and then my ten-month-old son joined in the act. I was feeding him little pieces and he was reaching out for more.[p]Later in the evening, I made a double batch of EW’s Piedmont sauce and a batch of Cole Slaw. I packed everything in the refrigerator.[p]Which brings us to now … I am going to get the chaffing dish set up to everything back up. [p]Everything around my office is bussing. I iced down eight cases of assorted barley pops. There is activity all around us outside. People are tailgating; Radio Stations are doing remote broadcasts. Rick Rockwell hit on two of the ladies from our office. The comment was made that we should invent a game called “Who Wants to Throw Rotten Veggies at a Millionaire”.[p]Which brings us to now … I am going to get the chaffing dish set up to everything back up. [p]The gates open at 10:30 AM, too bad KennyG is stuck in NYC. Let the Parrtaaaayyy begin.[p]Go Tribe!
RhumAndJerk

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    RhumAndJerk,
    Looks like you won't have any trouble getting psyched up!
    Sounds like a great day of eating and partying.
    Pace yourselves on dem 8 cases! Enjoy the game, the grub, and the fun.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    RhumAndJerk,[p]Goooooooooooo Tribe!! and have fun at your party. The game will be long over by the time I get home.[p]K~G

·