Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Glove Suggestions?

Options
spbull472
spbull472 Posts: 128
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, after about a year of use I finally need to replace the gloves that I have. They were your basic fireplace gloves and went pretty far up the arm.

Anyone have suggestions on some good gloves that can handle the heat? I do alot of cooks where I start out indirect and then move to direct, so they have to be able to handle a hot platesetter. They also need to be long as sometimes I'll have a cast iron grate pretty low in the egg over a really hot fire (think steak searing) and want to feel as little heat as possible.

Any good recommendations out there?

Thanks in advance and long time no see all!

P.S. About a couple months ago I finally decided to try a "spatchcocked" chicken. I'm never turning back as that has to be the best way to cook a chicken. Also, have making pizza almost down to an art form. So many yummy things done and so many more to try.

Comments