Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

D-uh !

DaveDave Posts: 163
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Stupid Canadian!!! I was putting the lump UNDER the grate ! No wonder I could only fit a handful ! Now it makes perfect sense to me . Thanks , you guys , for being patient with me (and having a good laugh or two ) . What can I say , it was snowing hard , and I was hungry .
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    Dave,
    That kind of explains it! I think you should have much better results all around now that you are in the know![p]We have had lots of good laughs...like when I put coffee grinds on a pork butt instead of actual brewed coffee like I was supposed to....and the classic, when Bob welded his egg shut with a long high temp cleaning cycle![p]Anyway, all in good fun. Hope you get better results now.[p]Yell if you have any more questions.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Dave, and to think,,,,,,,,, I even considered relocating to Canada after retirement! HAAA! Thanks for sharing your boo-boo. It makes us all realize there are more humans out there than just us.......
    ·
  • SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Dave,[p]OK, now that you explained it, it is good for a good chuckle, but don't worry. Now that you have the technique, you'll be Q'ing great!
    ·
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Dave,
    Great to have you with the bunch! At least you admit your mistakes! Yeh! We had a good chuckle, but you should hear 'bout some of ours![p]Welcome to the family! You're gona fit in great![p]Dr. Chicken

·