Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited 10:18PM in Off Topic
i need a little help i have down loaded the stuff but i can't find anything there

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• Bente,

Can you be more specific about the problem you are having? I downloaded it for my MacBook Pro and it works great... it was easy to install.

Not sure about the Windoze version, but with specifics I may be able to hook you up.

WPB
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i think i got it straightened out thanks tho

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Dang Mac's.

GG
  • DutDut Posts: 81
    So WPB do you not use any of the built in mac chat features or is skype better than those?
    The wife and I like the chat and video chat features.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Skype is more than a chat program. It allows you call land lines all over the world cheaper than you can any other way. If you have a SkypeIN number thay can call you as well.

It allows voice chats that are a clear as if you were in the room with them.

Check it out at http://www.skype.com
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Dut, I would think Mac is pretty strong in that area, I have no idea if those features would work with or enhance skype.

GG