Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weigh-In for the 29th

Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
edited 3:28PM in Weight Loss Forum
Still holding at 93.5.
Judy
Judy in San Diego
·

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Holding at 235, despite unhealthy eating this weekend. :-(
    ·
  • spent a week camping with my son. It felt like basic training all over however it worked as I lost a few pounds.
    We had a great time and did a lot of hiking, biking and fishing

Weight went to 226.
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,296
    still in a holding pattern of 197, feel like im getting thinner but the weights not budging.
    ·
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,616
    Same thing with me--I know the waistlines on clothes are looser, but weight isn't budging.
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
  • I'm late finding this forum but I had hernia surgery 3 weeks ago and to prepare for that I spent a month eating healthy, no beer, lots of water, and walking in the eveings. I began walking again last week and this morning I offically am down 20 lbs to 230!

The last 3 have been really slow but I think it's because of building up some muscle from walking. The best news is that I've used up all the spots on my belt and get to buy a new one! Wearing pants I haven't worn in two years as well.

BD
    ·
  • BKCBKC Posts: 26
    ·