Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't wait to see my long lost egg

Options
johnrezz
johnrezz Posts: 120
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
By this time next week I will be once again at the Egg, it has been almost 6 months and I need a fix!!!

Comments

• johnrezz
    johnrezz Posts: 120
    Options
    Ok, so what to cook first. Steaks, butt??? I dont know, I cant decide.... I have been in Iraq eating really bad food for so long I am craving somthing great!!!

what are some of your favorites?? Share me the meals the knock your friends socks off!!!!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    John,
    Thank you for your service to our Country.
    I don't think you can go wrong with a spatchcock yard bird, some in season corn on the cob and grilled romain.
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    Hi John,

If your not home yet have a very safe trip and Welcome home. I'm a sucker for a great steak, either a rib eye or a strip. I also love to grill lamb chops, about four of those little gems and I'm a happy camper. Last night it was grilled mild Italian Sausage that I poured a nice Italian style tomato sauce over, I'll be doing that again soon, it was great. With a nice simple salad and some garlic bread, YUM!!!

Gator