Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Steak Night

HotwingkingHotwingking Posts: 183
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Steak night on the Egg,
Did my first steaks on my new Egg, one NY strip and one
center cut Ribeye, rubbed them down with some Dizzy Pig
Red Eye Express. They turned out awesome!! I am very impressed with my Egg, I will be attempting my first
ribs on Sunday. B)
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    sounds like you got the hang of it! now the trouble is not to get the egg "sickness" which leads to more eggs :blink:

so how do you do wings???

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • HotwingkingHotwingking Posts: 183
    Naked until crispy with Mojave Wing Sauce W/Tabasco added
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    have you done them on your egg yet?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·