Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Full Time Egging

Options
germanshorthair
germanshorthair Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just was wondering what it would be like to be retired and do full-time egging?
After all, there are soo many recipes and soo little time.[p]Just a thought!![p]Mark

Comments

• Dave
    Dave Posts: 163
    Options
    germanshorthair,[p]Boy, would that be the life? You'd have a lot of friends dropping by, just to say hello !!!!!!!!! HA HA !!!
    Dave

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    germanshorthair,
    Seems like fun for a while; however long term prognisis would be doubtful once you have cooked everything twice of three times unless you open a restaurant in order to pay for the food you have cooked.
    Hammer

• Most retired folks will tell you they don't know how they found time to go to work.The biggest drawback in most cases is less money to blow and meat charcoal,and beer do cost as Hammer said.I tell folks I owe more now than I ever have but I sure is having FUN.The egg is a good ,no a great way,to help you enjoy retirement.Good Luck,Good Cooking, and Good Times to you. Poppasam