10. Friends don't let friends BBQ drunk! (a message from
M.A.B.B., mothers against burnt burgers)
9. Make sure you are not barbecuing your dog's chew toy.
8. Shave hair off hands and arms to prevent flame-ups.
7. If it moos when you put a fork in it, slap it back on
6. A 'bbq spit' is NOT saliva.
5. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
4. Singed eyelashes grow back in about four weeks.
3. Always test your grill for the proper temperature. The
use of your dog's nose, however, is not recommended.
2. Cleaning the grill with your wife's hairbrush is
1. Never ever throw a shrimp on the barbie.