Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Does Someone Need a Room For Eggfest?

RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited 1:41AM in EggHead Forum
Due a family wedding in Michigan, I will not be able to attend Eggfest. This was a tough decision for me. I really want to go to Eggfest, but common sense tells me otherwise. I even made room reservation for Eggfest and the Wedding.[p]Here is the issue. I am going to cancel my room reservations for Eggfest, but not until everyone else has a room. If the hotel is full, let me know and I can time my cancel with your booking. This way you know that there will be a room when you call.[p]Go Tribe!
RhumAndJerk

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    RhumAndJerk,[p]I'm all set, but was looking forward to meeting/seeing you! Heck, just bring the family along!