Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Insomnia...

Options
AnnaG
AnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is anybody else suffering from this? :)

Comments

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I'm suffering from retirement! Sleep when tired, goof off when I'm awake. I'm goofing off at the moment.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    What do you mean? 8 hours sleep in 2 days. LOL That was last week. My sister goes 36+ hours without sleep. Actually I just woke up to a storm. The lighting and thunder. Nice to know I will be out of power anytime soon. :ohmy:
    As soon as it lightens up a little will get the generator out.

Mike
  • AnnaG
    Options
    36 hours??? Awww Lawwwdddd!!!

Does this mean I have storms to look forward to... Headed to KS next Sunday... A little nervous about the tornadoes, I must admit... :(
  • AnnaG
    Options
    Well now, good for you!!! Obviously, you have earned the right to goof off whenever you want!!!

I figured I may as well make the best use of insomnia, so getting a little work done... ;)
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    She isn't right. LOL How long are you going to be in town? I have golf on Sunday and Monday. KC only has a major tornado every 50 years, the last one was 1959. :ohmy:

Mike
  • AnnaG
    Options
    I get in late on Sunday and will be there until about 11:00 am on Friday. My flight leaves at something like 1 something...
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Thank you! I retired from Verizon after 31 yrs. The BGE and this forum are a great way to spend some productive time. I think my wife was worried about me hanging around a bar! :woohoo: Now I egg while SHE hangs around the bar :angry::angry: . LOL
  • AnnaG
    Options
    And productive time it is... Good for you!!! Gotta get back to work... :(
  • AnnaG
    Options
    Yeah, I got the every 50 years comment, hee hee, tried to ignore it, but I can't have you thinking that I am totally stupid, now can I?

Sorry, took awhile to respond... Been working... ;)