Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's Dinner

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 6:04AM in EggHead Forum
Did one of my favorites, Pork Tenderloin. No real recipe, just put on the BGE at about 350 and cook until the internal is about 150.
On the BGE
PTenderloin2003081801.jpg
On the Table
PTenderloin2003081802.jpg[p]Life is GOOD![p]

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,598
    Gordon - that looked GOOD! I did a similiar one last weekend.
    Now tell us the truth...are you missing your BGE cooked meals while at your weekend retreat condo in the Windy? BTW though did you see the tall ships a couple of weeks ago? I wanted to go up so badly, but we had a standing 6 month commitment.

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    RRP, Since we BBQ most other days and there are so many good restaurants in Chicago, not really, but maybe just a little. The Tall Ships were OK, but I don't think you missed much. This last weekend was the air show - it was superb!

·