Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Smokin' We're in Seattle

Luvs to shoot clayLuvs to shoot clay Posts: 774
edited 2:05AM in EggHead Forum
Don't think I saw any eggheads in the lobby but it's 11PM and I really didn't expect to see anyone I know anyway.

Really looking forward to tomorrow at the eggfest.

Who's here?

Comments

• well I live here, but I can't make eggfest. So enjoy the city. Sun is out. Be sure to hit the town!
  • Seattle ToddSeattle Todd Posts: 227
    I am and I'll a-comin' tomorrow. Work put my attendance tomorrow in dought and delayed my registration long enough I couldn't cook.

Didn't make the Meet N Greet cause of work, either. Still slavin' away.

But I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, Willy! :)
  • I look forward to it Todd. I am sure I will be the only one there wear a last place Astros shirt :woohoo: ;)
    Give the Mariners time. B)
    And just finished work for the night and pulled a burger off the Egg just a few seconds ago.

Hope you had a great time in Victoria!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: :whistle: Seattle??? A WORLD AWAY!!Is that close to New Zeland??? :unsure: :huh: