Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A double test

Comments

• JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Ok, we are cookin' now!!![p]<image src = "http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaslotterback/eggpics/small2.jpg">[p]The first cook on my new small!!![p]
    <image src = "http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaslotterback/eggpics/dinner.jpg">[p]Dinner at last!!!

• QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    JSlot,[p]Mornin' Jim...congratulations on your new small egg. You're gonna love it![p]Looking forward to seeing you again at Eggtoberfest....[p]Tonia
    :~)

• mr toadmr toad Posts: 668
    jslot,[p]look wonderful!! what are you cooking at eggtoberfest?[p]mr toad

In dog Beers - I have had only one !
    I'm looking forward to seeing you guys, too, Tonia. I was thouroughly impressed with the cook last night on the small. I do believe it will get the bulk of the work other than my rib cooks. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make the Florida 'Fest this year. I know it's gonna be a great time. Can't beat the combo of friends, canoe, and the Egg!! See ya' soon![p]Jim
    I haven't finalized my Eggtoberfest plans yet, Rodney. I'm sure that I'll do some ribs. I have found a couple interesting appetizer recipes that I'm working on and I hope to have them perfected by then. I have one I think you will particularly like, but I'm not ready to divulge it yet. BTW, do you have plans for the weekend of November 1?[p]Best Regards,
    Jim

jslot,[p]no plans - i am open to a (slot) weekend

• ColonelColonel Posts: 2
    JSlot, Hey Jim, looks like you have the small down to where you want it. Third period here at Bandys and I am hungry and then I pull this up!!!!
    Talk with you soon and as always, Dee sends her love
    yours in the egg--the colonel[p]

colonel,[p]get off that computer and teach those kid!![p]what is you email at bandys[p]mr toad