Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cow/2

CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
edited 12:29AM in EggHead Forum
The Subject of this post is supposed to denote division of a cow by two. One of my friends at work just told me that he had gone in with a relative who apparently raises cows that he has some silly number of steaks...something like 97...and some obscene amount of ground beef from a half a cow that he "split" with said relative. The cow was supposedly raised by this relative in a natural fashion without steroids or whatever other unnatural things they put in cows these days. He's offering red meat at a great price: FREE![p]My point is, damn am I excited! He and I usually talk about client server application design at work so it was a pleasant surprise to talk about meat in such great proportions.[p]Cow and the BGE: perfect together!
Cornfed

·

Comments

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Cornfed,[p]Sorry about the incohesive nature of some of that last post. I was a little sleep-deprived this past weekend and I think it's catching up on me. Also, I tend to get a little excited when hearing about the problems of storing such large quantities of meat.[p]Reread your posts before submitting,
    Cornfed

·
  • CatCat Posts: 556
    Cornfed,[p]Anyone who has to design client/server apps deserves free cow! Enjoy it -[p]Cathy
    ·
  • MaryMary Posts: 190
    Cornfed,
    Sooooo, are you getting one of those vacuume sealers to preserve all that free and really natural cow? Sounds like a deal![p]Mary

·