Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Farm Eggfest Eggfest Pennsylvania August 16

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
edited 2:14AM in EggHead Forum
I hear there is a website up, but I don't have the link. Anyway, sounds like an event that is not to be missed. We hope to get up there friday early afternoon and set up camp, and get cooking. Will have some kids with me...my twin 8 year old daughters, and probably a 14 year old nephew, and 12 year old niece....so if anyone else is thinkng of bringing kids, there will be kids! Will camp Saturday night also....if they let us![p]Charbudmang...you getting folks pumped? It is only two weeks away! So, who is coming??? [p]I am pumped.
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    Nature Boy,[p]go here [p]http://www.davidpace.net/paeggfest/cgi-bin/register.html[p]I am seriously pumped. I want to take a closer look at that Jamaican firewalk rub. Max (the dude on the Free Range BBQ team) likes it a look and I don't have any in the house.
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Nature Boy,[p]Here's the link. I am trying to shuffle things to be there also, sounds like a blast. Hope to see you there and at New Holland.[p]Chuck

[ul][li]Farmfest[/ul]
  • GretlGretl Posts: 670
    Nature Boy,
    Jim and Dan and I will be there, and perhaps we'll be joined by another couple who is considering buying an Egg. Also, we're bringing instruments for playing some classic rock and some traditional Irish tunes.[p]NB--I certainly hope you come with a fair supply of Tsunami Spin and Raging River rubs. I can use some more, and I'll just betcha you have some others interested in some Dizzy Pig products.[p]Yep, we're Eggcited!
    See you soon,
    Gretl

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    Gretl,
    Wow! Great to hear you all are coming. I have not seen you since the first eggfest..what over 3 years ago? And to know that you and your talented family will be filling the air with some righteous tuneage. I have gone from pumped to excited.[p]I'll bring plenty-o-rubs. I have a child-labor sweat shop going here! hee.[p]see you around the bend.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Chuck,
    Get shufflin' boy! Will see you there. No pressure. Hee.
    Man....gonna be fun.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    char buddy ,
    Got it...and registered. Nice work on pulling this together fellas.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com