Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My First Week with Humpty......

RLARLA Posts: 89
edited 4:35AM in EggHead Forum
In just one week.....first meal...ribeye steaks..seared and direct
second meal...butterfly chicken...direct
third meal...pizza (2) JJ's recipe..great!!
fourth meal...spare ribs...indirect..firebrick
AND...this is only my first week!!!!!!
I love this darn thing...to heck with CAlifornia cuisine...
Bob

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    RLA, Life is GOOD! Amazing what you can make with so little effort. Keep up the fun.

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    homer2.gif
    <p />RLA,[p]Your doing great - now next week do:[p]prime rib roast
    1.5" pork chops
    pork tenderloins
    Turkey
    Pulled Pork
    Salmon filets[p]
    Then for the week after ..... well you will find something. It just gets better as you get better at it. The Egg makes it easier and less chance to goof up. Enjoy!![p]
    Tim

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Tim M,[p]Tell him to do a Beer Butt Chicken next. Oh wait, I'm posting and not emailing so I can suggest it myself...[p]Do a beer butt chicken. You won't regret it. I've tried the recipe in Smoke and Spice twice now and have had great success.[p]Cornfed
  • RLARLA Posts: 89
    Tim M,
    Are you really Dr. Atkins incognito?
    Bob

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    RLA,[p]I added Salmon! [p]Tim