Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Royal Oak lump

DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
edited 7:58AM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone have the latest on Wal-Mart carrying Royal Oak in 10 lb. bags...or any size for that matter?

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    I just picked up 5 today $6.37 each
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    all i know from the HQ guys at royal oak is that if it is sold at walmart, it is the "made in the us" royal oak, and not the south american stuff which tends to spark
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Great! I found a local Wal-Mart which carries it. Guess we're still in business. Thanks
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    For those that can't find RO check out Korger's or one of the Kroger owned stores, Smith's Food King out this way.

Last year the Smith's store didn't stock their private lable RO but they ordered it in for me and the order only took 4 days to get here.

GG
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I don't shop at Wal_Mart.
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    explitives deleted ... new market in town THEY HAVE ROYAL OAK!!!!!!!yahoo did i remember to look for the country of origin???? NO !!!!!!!!!!! am i a moron ? obviously yes... it is sitting out by the curb if any one wants R/O paraguay
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Our local Wally carries the 8.8 lb bag for $6.49. :woohoo: :ohmy: $$$$$,pricey for me.
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,305
    4th of July is getting close, you could do your on sparklers ala BGE. :laugh:
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • ChappyChappy Posts: 198
    GTIPROD wrote:
    I don't shop at Wal_Mart.

LOL. Royal Oak is the only reason I will go to walmart...or the only reason I will send my wife there.
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    i was wracking my brain for use for that stuff.. put it in the egg hit it with the weed burner ,, stand back .. thanks
    bill
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    How many types of Royal Oak Lump charcoal are there ? What is the difference if there are ?
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Our local market carries 20 pounder RO for 10 bucks. I love it.