Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

visitor profiles???

RLARLA Posts: 89
edited 8:02AM in EggHead Forum
I posted my personal info at "visitor profiles" some 2 wks ago, and, I am still not posted as a new person...how long does it usually take?

Comments

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    RLA,[p]We have a new Webmaster and it may take a little longer than normal while he learns to feel his Father's shoes.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bob, and I think that you'll agree, he has done a great job to date - thanks WebMasterKinder!

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    RLA,[p]Please have patience. The only Webmaster this forum has had recently pasted. His son has assumed the responsibilities and is working hard to keep the flame going while dealing with a steep learning curve.[p]You are RLA to us on the forum.[p]Spin
  • Gfw,[p]Thanks guys -- and, you're very welcome.
    I'm sorry things are slower than when my Father had the reins.
    I'm still learning, and, I've got a "day job".
    Thanks for you patience....
    WMK

• Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    WebMasterKinder,
    No problemo Dave! It takes more talent than we got, so we are leaving it up to you! It ain't easy balancing hot potatoes on each hand while jumping a jumprope on the high wire! You're doing OK! Hang in there![p]Dr. Chicken

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,354
    WebMasterKinder,
    Thank you for all you are doing.
    Great job keeping things going smoothly.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    WebMasterKinder,[p]I think you're doing a great job. Your efforts are much appreciated. I have the same problem with a day job getting in the way of some things I'd rather do. I'm still working on an exhaust system to pipe smoke from a BGE working full force in my cube out some window (or at least into my manager's office).