Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pulled Pork Enchiladas

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 5:35AM in EggHead Forum
MXEN_040900_181302.jpg
<p />This morning started early - about 5am CT and that doesn't count getting up at 1:30am to check the butt. What a perfect day. [p]A perfect butt came off the bge at about 11:00 am - just in time for brunch, pulled pork sandwich and Gfw's BBQ sauce.[p]At 3:30 I used part of the PP for enchiladas - I love "GOOD" Mexican food. [p]
[ul][li]Enchiladas[/ul]

Comments

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Gfw,[p]That is a beautiful sight for my tired old eyes. I'm without doubt that it tasted as great as it looks. I'm sure you will have the recipe on your site when I go rambling around over there :~)[p]Good job!

• Gfw,[p] Looks like the inside of ZZ Top's "Tres Hombres"
    album. Good Job.[p] Dave T-berry[p]

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Gfw,[p]That looks like something I've paid alot of money for! Only one thing missing, there wasn't a margarita anyware in site![p]You are "the man"!@[p]Smokey
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Gordon,
    It amazes me what you keep coming up with! Why don't you change yer handle to "Chef Gordo"! You deserve to be promoted![p]Very nice job on the enchiladas and the spanish rice! I suppose the re-fried beans came out of a can! Or were they made from scratch too? :^)[p]Dr. Chicken

• Gfw,[p]I'll tell ya', that's one of the best presentations I've ever seen. My mouth is watering. I want some right now! (and my middle name is immediategratification).

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bob, never a need to ramble. Use the "Search this Site" link and type in 'enchiladas' - the web is really fun![p]

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Gfw,[p]Now if I used "search" it would take all the fun out of rumaging thru your site :~) There is a lot of really neat stuff on your's and Tim's site and I want to make sure I don't miss anything.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bob - It's comments like yours that make the work worth the time and I'm sure that Tim would agree. THANKS![p]