Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wicked Good Lump

EggHeadFredEggHeadFred Posts: 120
edited 12:01PM in EggHead Forum
Just picked up some Weekend Warrior, 22# $19.98
Hope it is good as everyone says.

Fred V.
Smyrna, Ga.
Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.

Comments

• Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    He, er, it is. :woohoo:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hey Fred, it is all we use and we love it. Being in their area we buy by the pallet and have a nice stack in the shed :)
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 21,253
    ive got 3 bags wg comp blend in the truck, and about 8 bags left at the shop. its a sad day after making the count. how is that warrior blend compared to the comp blend, looks like another pallet soon
  • Once you open the bag you will see how wonderful it is. I had the surprise of my life the first time I opened a bag, it just makes all the other stuff be #$W%!!!. You have not gone wrong.

ross
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,836
    OK - I'm going to bite - what makes the appearance of Wicked Good so desirable? I'm getting the impression it must have large chunks. Personally I mostly use Royal Oak and am happy with it, but when large chunks fall out I set them aside and after I have several I whack them with a hammer to get smaller pieces. I have a stash of Ozark Oak which is equal to or better than Wicked Good and it doesn't have large chunks.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Marc  from ILMarc from IL Posts: 499
    TTT
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,836
    T T T

huh?
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Sorry.. Away from the computer for a while.
    Yes it has huge lumps, no small pieces at all. I'll try and get a good picture of it and post..