Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks for the help!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bought my new egg in the Atlanta store on the 3rd. I was in the market for a new gasser but remembered a neighbor in FLA who used the egg 15 years ago so I decided to do a little research. This board and all the help from the experienced eggers really made the difference. Also, got great service at the store. My family said that my first egg-cooked steak was the best ever. We're going for pizza tonight! Thanks for all of the info.

Comments

• Banker John
    Banker John Posts: 583
    Options
    North GA Egger,
    Best of luck on you pizza. Pizza, to me, is the most difficult to master on the ceramic. Please do not let this deter you.[p]Once you master Pizza, you will be the envy of the neighborhood and this forum.[p]Hope to see you at the Nature Coast camping trip in October.[p]Banker John

• Unknown
    Options
    North GA Egger,after reading a lot of info. on the forum,my wife and I, on our second cooking,cooked 2 BBQ chicken pizzas. They ,with luck, turned out great. the folks on the forum are the greatest resource you will find for cooking on the BGE. What part of North Ga.you be in? I do consider myself a rookie egger but the learning experience is great.