Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Norfolk Eggfest - 4/25

FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know this was not one of the larger fests, but it was my first, and I had a great time! The weather could have cooperated a little more, as it was a bit cool and windy most of the day. I met lots of people that share my obsession with egging, and also met several new egg owners who seemed very happy with their new rigs.

Getting set up
IMGP3783.jpg

Doug Ashmore making an announcement. He and his wife Laurel are the owners of Smokn' Buddies and were excellent hosts.
IMGP3784.jpg

And of course, you don't do anything in Nebraska without including Cornhusker fans.
IMGP3782.jpg

Here's one with me, Rich and his son Austin. Rich was cooking ribs for the first time on his new LBGE. They came out great!
DSCF1463.jpg

The rest are general shots of the going's on. I was lucky enough to cook next to Doug's Competition partner John. All in all, it was really a good time. I'll be back again next year!
IMGP3789.jpg
IMGP3788.jpg
IMGP3787.jpg
IMGP3786.jpg
IMGP3785.jpg

fc

Comments