Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

replacement parts

edited 5:00PM in EggHead Forum
My egg is some 10 years old and i am in need of a new seal however it appears that you have changed the size of the medium egg. Is this the case and if so can I still get the correct seal/gasket. I think my egg is about an inch larger across the top as compared to the new eggs.

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Fred Capdevielle,[p]You may be best off to call BGE in Atlanta and get some new seal. You glue it down so you get it in a roll and use what you need. I will doing the same on my large pretty soon too.[p]BGE[p]1-888-929-3447
    Atlanta, GA[p]

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Fred Capdevielle, you have no problem. Call BGE and they will send you replacement seals with a self adhesive backing. 1-800-939-EGGS. There is a small charge for them.
    Hope this helps...C~W[p]

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Char-Woody,[p]Na na na na -- I beat you bye more than 60 seconds on the same suggestion.[p]Great minds think alike [p]
    Tim -- borrowing a friends mind for today

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tim M, love ya brudda!! --C~W