Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: It's ON! Cindi & gang vs. Capit-gals

Options
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hahahaha Max, game 1 is Saturday at 1:00. Any chance the folks at Seasonal will have a tube available?

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    they better. ..if not, we'll head over to the hotel and borrow someone's room. ...!!!. ..gotta watch OV CRUSH that cry-baby cindy!!!. ..

remember, even HITLER hates cindy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ0BHzkZxjg

thekingsprizecopy.jpg
  • Weekend Warrior
    Options
    Right up front, I'll admit I'm only a casual fan. I really don't even start watching hockey until the Steelers are done playing(usually February, hehe) and March Madness is over(and Pitt bows out early again), but once the playoffs start, it's exciting to watch even for a casual fan. Here's hoping it's a great series for all to watch! See you Friday. Mark
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    thats ok, glad to have you on board, even for the playoffs!!. ..we are big hockey fans around the mad max household. ..and as much as i've been a life long redskins fan, ever since that little a$$hole danny snyder showed up and ruined the team, i've really become a bigger hockey fan. ...i just love the sport, and the players are really something special....they are not egomaniacs like the football/basketball/baseball players are. ..even the superstars like ovechkin/federov/semin, etc will stop after practice and give you their time, autograph everything in site, take pictures with the kids, etc. ...they are just a great group of guys... .we love em!!!!